Re: Stereo help

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:22:05 EDT

Josh,
Do you actually have room behind your seats for a tube ? Personally in a RC
I would think a pair (or one) of truck boxes would be better for space. I
think you would have to consider what speakers you want to use. That is what
makes the difference. Both a tube and a box can come either ported or
sealed.
Listen to a few and let your ears decide. Generally a sealed box (or tube)
will sound more punchy but will require more watts to push the speaker.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed