Re: Re: Stereo help

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 09:23:09 EDT

I am looking at the MTX? Thunderforms? -replace the toolbox area under the rear seats - with room for the jack still? Somebody just posted about these and I deleted it already (banging head on desk..) Marty - Markyd Who? ...I guess I am not really helping...

>>> joshrh@yahoo.com 10/09/02 06:14PM >>>

  I have just enough room for a 8" bazooka as I had
one in there before. (and sold it like an idiot <hits
head on desk>) I was thinking I could build a sealed
box for a 10" behind the drivers seat, but I don't
know how well a sealed box sounds. Just brainstorming
right now.