Re: Re: Stereo help

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 03:10:12 EDT

THD= Total Harmonic Distortion (that's all I know about it...what it stands
for...HAHA!)

anyway, I have a single 10" Infinity 1020W in a sealed Q-Logic box (both
from Circuit City) in my 98 RC. Unfortunately my passenger gets quite a
stirring when I have my stereo turned up (there's a down button???) LOL.
I'm tired give me a break. Anyway...it takes up a few inches, but it does
the trick. I listen mainly to rap and alternative music and it does the
music justice...it doesn't break any SPL levels, but it's not a pebble in a
soup can either...

I eventually want to make a custom box/ center console so that I can give
the passenger that extra couple inches of leg room, but for now they'll have
to suck it up. I've considered just centering the box between the Driver
and passenger seats (I tore out the center console and seat), but I can't
give up any leg room...oh well,Hope that helps you some.

Eric Jerman