Re: Re: ECU question / Boost question

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 08:34:16 EDT

Tim Can you email me your phone # or something ? I would like to talk to you
more about how you did yours, and I don't think anyone is going up to GS
untill spring. (what I heard)
Anyway, your the only Dak owner I know of around here that is boosting, and
I know you have had 2 or 3 blowers on your truck so you must know something
:)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed