Re: Re: Re: ECU question / Boost question

From: LarryH1019@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 13:25:12 EDT

Marty,

I have 98 Dakota Sport with a Kenne Bell.

Having same lean out issues that seem to have been plaguing you so I am very
interested in this string.

The others are correct in that the TB does not do well with boost. Also more
fuel seems to help a lot.

I have the 24# injectors but have not installed. I have heard that you could
richen the mixture up too much at low boost. Have not considered a larger
fuel pump.

Look forward to seeing where this discussion goes.

Larry