Re: 1 quart of oil in 2000 miles

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 10:45:44 EDT

Dont worry, my 2k Dak 4.7 has lost a Qt of oil within 2,000 miles, it had
38,000 miles on the clock also. I wonder what happened, but at the time I
was driving it hard..lots of high RPM shifts,etc... but since I taimed it
down it is fine. My 02 4.7 Quad Cab 4x4 seems to be ok at this time with
13,000 and I drive it hard sometimes,. must just burn it..