hello again!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 09:25:56 EDT

I just wanted to say HI to everyone out there. I was a member for quite a
while and had to unsubscribe because i didn't have the time, but now I'd
like to come back.

I also had a question as well...
I've been having some problems with my truck, i seem to be going through
front suspensiono parts rather quickly...they replaced ALL 4 control arms 4K
miles ago and already I'm getting lots of suspension noise and am now out of
warranty... Any ideas on what could be the culprit? I had heard something
about inadequite heat shielding on the righthand side.....

Josh

2000 club cab V6...lots of toys.