Re: Home From CarnageFest '02 - Ver 2.0

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 14:17:25 EDT

That is something I have never heard of before Bob. Interesting idea -
I'm going to search for them now. However the thing is to prevent water
from getting in the engine in the first place. If you install pressure
blow out plugs because there is a good chance you will suck water...
well thats not somewhere I want to be without a good snorkel LOL.. Ahh
yes I see you said "in combination".

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/