Re: Daktoberfest meet report up!

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 14:25:52 EDT

I just had the time to read the Daktoberfest report for this year. Sounds
like you guys had a good time, all things considered. Any new insights on
the damage inflicted on Jon's Ram from The Evil One, aka the Pit? I'm
guessing from what I saw in the pics of the externals it's going to require
the engine to be removed and, at the very least, torn down for inspection
and repair. I was wondering, I thought I had seen a report of the 4th of
July DML BBQ. Did I miss something or am I not looking in the right place?
I'm gonna have to try to make it up there for next years BBQ. I think it's
about a 6 hour or so ride so thats not too bad. I really hope I can make it
and bring along my camera.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE