Re: ScSilverdak 3 Guess's what happenned AGAIN!!!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:16:08 EDT

Hehehehe.........I was the one that something to WHACK him upside the head
with!!!!!

 But.........believe it or not a NEW rollpan was already ordered before the
information exchange took place, so as soon as it arrives at Karnut's,
Bernie and his body shop managers Bob and Gary
will make short work of the repairs.

I plan a trip to the alignment shop tomorrow morning to check things out
closely, seeing how the GEO went up under far enough to damage it's hood
almost to the windshield, a undercarriage inspection and alignment check
will be done in the AM.
My quick look and visual inspection revealed no damage, but a professional
checkup won't hurt and the ins co. is getting the bill for it pronto!!

My best guess, in about 2 weeks ALL should be good as new!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com