How to burn the tires off the truck?

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:07:37 EDT

Hey Again

If you read my previous post....we have some bad tires. Due to waranty
stuff...we wont get free/new ones. So she has decided to go with some
Futuras or another set of Goodyear wranglers.

Well...that means we get to have fun. Anyone have any tips on how to light
up the tires on a 3.9. we would love to see some smoke. Any tips? This
things is mostly stock, except for a K&N drop in.

Also, any one ever used Futuras? What are some other inexpensive but nice
quality tires?

Jon Lumpkin
Girlfiriend owns - 2001 Dakota Sport, 4X2, 3.9V6, Flame Red, K&N Drop in,