Re: Daktoberfest meet report up!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:13:15 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> As for the BBQ Report from this July, it has not been written yet. I
> was talking with Jon about it and I'm probably going to help him out by
> writing the report up this time. It should be ready soon. Not as fast
> as the Daktoberfest report... that was done mostly on a caffine surge at
> 4 am. LOL I should have it done in a week or so.

Well, if corporate finances weren't tight this year, I might have made a
trip out west so I could type up the report while sitting in O'Hare
waiting for my connecting flight :)

Can you and Jon fit me into the editorial process? I want to make sure
we get the Jeep stories incorporated. Speaking of which, Patty (Tweety
Twuck) once again killed her alternator, this time for real, and managed
to change it with her sister - she's quite proud that they didn't have
to call in Mary's husband, a certified Jeep tech.