Speedtweaks

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 20:28:17 EDT

Gary,
       I think it's time to name names, I would do this so other DML'ers
won't make the same mistake. You could name the company without being
derogatory toward them, just ask the list if anybody knows somebody that
might work for this company. Bill

I agree, The last thing I want is another DML'er to experience what I have
been through. I will never buy from speedtweaks again. I ordered a set
of JBA headers about 2 months ago, and I have yet to receive them. I even
called JBA to see if they were back-ordered and they never even saw an order
for them.

And to top it off, I have been emailing and calling speedtweaks for the past
3 weeks, and I have heard NOTHING. So at this point, I have no choice but
to take the loss, and save up for another set. But for a disabled person
like myself, who's only real income is social security, its gonna take a
while.

However, I feel I should be taking at least some of the blame... after all,
why would I order parts from a store who's paypal account wasn't working?
Bernd is constantly ranting about how he's always having problems with
paypal, but if people aren't getting the parts they order, how long will
Paypal put up with him?

I realize times are really tough right now, and companies are having
problems staying afloat. But damnit, if a company is having trouble
filling orders, I would much rather them admit they're having trouble
ordering and wait a few more weeks, than have them dodge my phone calls &
emails.

Sorry for the rant.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadriplegic"