Re: Speedtweaks Update

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 02:34:31 EST

If it wasn't for Bernd, I wouldn't have known about modifying Dakotas at all.
When I got the '97, I was happy, but needed more "uumph" and in '99 when I
got on line with the 'ol Web TV, Bernd was the first one to help me. I've
even went out of my way to go visit him when he came to Ca, me and Quick D
Tony drove 300 miles to San Jose to go visit him and he even brought his OBD
2 scan tool to check up on my truck. Pretty cool, huh?? Fast forward to 2000,
I now have enough money to go out to Texas to go visit friends on vacation,
and Bernd invites me to his New Years party, and has so for the past few
years. He has helped me a lot. So, and I'm gonna tell everyone here this,
when I go out there for vacation this year, I'm gonna go down to his place
and help out any way I can. No charge, just a friend helping a friend in
need. This is my little way of saying thanks. I think some of you local folks
should do the same if you can, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts