Speedtweaks Update

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 13:32:56 EDT

I finally got an reply from bernd last night. He explained the situation
(explained why phone calls and emails werent returned) & said he would make
things right. I have no doubt now that he will do everything he can to make
things right.

However, I do have to appologise to bernd. I may have went too far last
night. Making assumptions on someone's character based on some business
troubles is not cool. Bernd is a good guy and will no doubt make things
right. Its just a shame he got caught in a common pitfall alot of small
businesses face.

-you dont kick a man when hes down, instead, you help him up.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)