Re: Speedtweaks Update

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 13:27:57 EST

That goes ditto for me Tom and well said.

And the "d " has got to be a German thing. ;)

George

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
<snip>
I've been a member of the DML since I bought my Kota back in '98 and while I
used to read every message religiously and post a lot, I'm afraid spare time
(and probably old age!) seems to be conspiring against me and I only get a
chance to read a few messages and post even more infrequently. The one
constant, however, has been Bernd. For as long as I can remember, he has
always
been there to volunteer thoughtful and technically accurate posts to newbies
and
veterans alike --no matter how many times they are asked. I also can't tell
you
how many times I have read over the years that he has gone "above and
beyond" by
offering and making telephone calls to "stuck" members to try and walk them
through a particular problem or kick something around in more detail. To my
knowledge he was making these kinds of efforts well before he started his
business and it wouldn't surprise me if people who have known him personally
said he has been like this all of his days.
<snip>

While I don't personally know the man, my impression is that he's a stand-up
kinda guy. About the only knock I've got against him is the "d" at the end
of
Bern... What's up with that anyway?! ;-)

Best Regards,
Tom