Re: door lock on the fritz

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 19:13:30 EST

My buddy has a 00 Quad with the same problem. His was under warranty, and
they had to replace the whole door latch assy as it is one whole peice. His
would make an awefull grinding noise when activated.
If your not in warranty, I would goto a junk yard or check the internet junk
yards. I got some parts from an internet junkyard for alot less then I could
have gotten locally IF they would have had the parts.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed