Re: Towing info?

From: Ed McCarrick (edmccarrick@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 10:40:17 EST

Ray,

Didn't think it was a flame. I understand your
concerns, but so far so good. By the way I too had a
ferd and was coverted. The trailer has a good set of
electric brakes and have never encountered any sway
under breaking. I am gonna purchase a better anti
sway system before the next camping season though.
Turning while going down a hill is a little hairy
though, I have to admit.

Ed