Re: Spark Plugs/wires WAS:Tuned Up

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 12:57:54 EST

I've got MSD Heli Cores for a 318/360 on my V6... The fit was pretty
terrible. Had I actually had a 318/360, there was no way in h-e-double
hockey sticks that they would have worked. Weird. I've never had a problem
putting MSD wires on my fords or chevys... They're nice wires, if you can
get them to fit, they perform very well. I think i'm gonna go back to
magnecore or taylors the next time though.

-Josh
2000 CC V6
"kids on their bikes haven't got a chance..."

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'