Dead Tach

From: shanec@SPIE.org
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 12:34:08 EST

Howdy All,

Yesterday was maintenance day for my '92 CC 4x4 3.9L and all went well.
However, this morning when I started it to go to work the tach didn't
respond at all. The speedometer still works and the truck runs great--what
is the tach's problem? What should I do to check what the problem is? Your
advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shane Craven
Bellingham, WA

1992 CC 4x4 3.9L: Westin brush guard, Gem Top canopy, 30x9.5 Wild Country
RVT on 15x8 chrome wheels, K&N FIPK, 180* Super-Stant, IAT Adjuster, Shift
Kit in new performance tranny, secondary tranny cooler, Xenon headlight
bulbs, Magnaflow Performance muffler, and soon to have personally
ported/polished intake manifold and V8 throttle body.