RE: I Wonder?

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 00:53:04 EST

Interesting you should mention that, John. I too have noticed the same
thing.

Personally, I respond to posts when I feel I can be of some help or when the
topic is of particular interest to me and I have some related experience to
share. If I can't be sure of my information, I'll keep quiet.

There have been times when I've responded to a question with a solution from
personal experience or from factory documentation and no one comments on it.
Yet someone else will respond to the same question with pure speculation and
there will be a dozen posts considering that opinion. I take no offense to
that, just find it curious as well.:-)

Ray