Re: RE: I Wonder?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 01:06:26 EST

Well, It's kinda sad, but I've noticed the DML the most active when people
have problems. Its either a truck problem, or someone bitching about
getting stiffed on parts (guilty as charged). I don't know if the DML is
just a big target for people to put their frustrations out on, but it seems
like thats when were all fired up, shooting out posts left and right.

But on the good side, 99.9% of our problems are resolved in a timely matter.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)