Re: Got the Dak back!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 11:39:42 EST

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:36:59 andy levy wrote:

> They replaced:
> Radiator (no more Steigermud keeping it hot!)

For now :-)

> Feels good to be back in the Dak! I had just gotten used to that
> POS Saturn, but this still feels better. And I can see in traffic again!

Yeah, I can well imagine. I just had to drive a Sentra to work this past
week. It was only 2 days, but it was bad enough.

Remember that steering clunk I mentioned in the '95? I finally took it in
and they had to replace my steering shaft, idler and pitman, and upper and
lower ball joints on both sides. $2300, and no help from insurance on
that one.

I know these are normal wear items, but I'm going to blame the mud pit for
accelerating the wear on them :-).

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario