Re: Got the Dak back!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 12:26:48 EST

Hi Jason! Yeah I remember you mentioning a clunk at Daktoberfest. Over
the weekend I changed the oil for my bud on his two cars - and while I
had the rams out - I changed my oil as well.. got up under the 4x4 and
found that my tierods are loose as all hell. I have a sever pop/bang
when I turn the wheel in any direction, even while stopped... espcially
while making turns. I don' know how long its going to hold out! I can't
afford to replace them right now!

And yeah - its The Pit's fault! Nevermind the fact I never bothered to
regrease any of the chassis after the BBQ :-P

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/