Re: SS Chevy new output

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 12:14:15 EST

The only problem with Ford is that they will sell and service the SVT
products only in a selected FEW dealerships. Where I live in Central Texas,
population of 150k the local dealer does not want to sell SVT products and
does not and will not service them and is not required to do so. I expect
you can get the Chevy ss at any dealership that has or wants to order one
and they will service the truck also. The same is true of Dodge. I see
limited sales and service that Ford has chosen to do makes another reason I
would not buy one. Who wants to drive or have towed a truck a 200 mile
round trip for ANY serivce?