Re: Brakes worked for me, TG !!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 15:00:01 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Yowsas! Really glad to hear you and the truck came out of that
> one OK! I realize hindsight is 50/50, arm chair quarterback, and
> no offence intended, etc. but just wondering why not shut the engine
> off first thing?

I thought the same thing too - as Jon said - already - no offence meant
but why not shut the engine off first?

On a somewhat related issue - Jon's question reminded me of something I
did a while ago. Before I was driving the Dak's (long time ago) I had a
94 Escort Wagon... well one time I was heading up to Wisconsin - for
some damed hairbrain reason - and I'll never know why... I reached to
turn the radio off - but instead of tha t- I turned the ENGINE OFF...
crusing at 65 MPH!... when the engine died I shocked myself back into
reality and restarted the engine a few moments later - while still
rolling at about 55 Mph LOL

Talk about losing touch with reality!

Duhhhhhh :B

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/