RE: Brakes worked for me, TG !!!

From: Fawcett, Thomas E (fawcett@bu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 15:33:41 EST

Damn,

I'll second Ed's comment --glad you came out of it all right.

Dunno if this is helpful or not and I don't know if you even had an air hat on, but I had my throttle stick once (not racing) because I had tightened down the air hat too much after doing a fresh air intake mod. The linkage had rubbed and stuck temporarily to the bottom of the air hat. It took awhile to figure out 'cause after I shut the engine down, it became unstuck --so when I popped the hood everything "looked" normal. It was only after tinkering for awhile that I noticed it sticking.
Tom