2.5 Exhaust Leak

From: Jared Buckley (j.buckley@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 18:36:50 EST

Hi,

I have been reading this list for a while and am needing some advice. I
know that 98% of you either have a V6 or V8, but here is my problem anyway:

I have a 97 dak with a 2.5. It has been to the dealer several times for
broken manifold studs. Lately, I have been noticing an exhaust leak when it
is cold or has been sitting for a few hours. I think that it has broken
another stud but I don't know where to start to find out if this is the
case.

Thanks in advance,

Jared