Re: Dak Convertible prices?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:01:27 EST

> Sure - I'm building up an immunity! :-)

So it's a virus, not an addiction? Oh, that certainly changes things.

> If you keep feeding those addictions, they will eventually kill you;
> if Moparitis is the same way, then my original theory that the urge will
> eventually go away is correct! :-) (What a way to go!) ;-)

That, or you'll run out of money :-).

> : To meet your basic transportation requirements, you should stick with
> : one (and only one) small, gutless, cheaply built economy sedan,
> : preferably from South Korea.
>
> How these rumors start I don't know... Wait, I do know, it was Ray
> and Ed! Grrrr... ;-)

Heh... well, I probably shouldn't mention anything, but I was just looking
at an ad on the bulletin board here at work: '91 Civic for $3000. I
caught myself thinking of the fact that I've spent more than that just
this year on maintenance on the '95, so maybe I should spend the money on
a commuter car to drive to work so I can park the truck and save the wear
and tear on it. But then I remembered how quickly vehicles rot when they
just sit and never get used (e.g. almost everything my dad owns). So it
would probably be just as bad for the truck to leave it sitting as it is
to drive it to work.

> Hehehe! Your compassion is overwhelming! :-) The fact that you
> would give me no money for it is only because you wouldn't want me to
> use it to feed my habit with yet another vehicle right? ;-)

Well, if you think that's best... :-)

Jason