Water pump just went

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 19:35:22 EST

I have a 1997 Dakota 2WD 6Cyl. Is the water pump on this engine hard to do.
I believe I can do this in the driveway myself. Just checking to see if
there is anything special I have to look out for. Unfortunately I'll have
to wait until the 25th in order to purchase it. I'm planning on going to
Auto Zone to get one for about $65 unless some on the list has had prior
problems with it. (Apora-New C120-3041) I've also seen where some of our
trucks have a reverse flow pump. Anything particular to notice right away
as far as not being the right pump. Thanks for the help in advance.