Re: Weird noises

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 19:00:26 EST

Dude, I think you need the bands in your transmission adjusted. BTW, check your
fluid level and remember to ONLY use dodge trans fluid. Keep clean fluid in it
and a good filter. Dodge transmission sux ass, cept the auto 3spd was pretty
nifity. Thats what I ened up choosing for mine cause I can put it through hell
and back. Then the next weekend I can do it all over again.