Gen II Tailights

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 19:48:19 EST

The '95 is coming off the road shortly for makeover this winter. Aside from
the motor stuff, she's getting painted, fluffed, and buffed, etc.

The right rear tailight is cracked and I need to replace it. So, I figure
I'll swap out the left one as well for a new look. I'm looking for a pair,
with the chrome trim, not the black trim. If you have a set or come across a
set, please let me know. Thanks.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD