Re: Hello fellow 4xDAKOTAx4 drivers!

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 20:52:01 EST

No, this aint my first 4x4 .. 8-) I realize i will be trimming .. turning
them will end up a 318 (starting with a 4.10 or so what ever I can get to
fit). I have turned bigger with alot less.. but it was constant low range
when offroading and not to be driven on highway 8-)

Would love to join you at the jons for the BBQ and trailing, but I doubt I
will even have it started by then(besides I have no clue when the BBQ is or
where ...) I am only in the planning stages.. starting to purchase
items... etc.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 3 days, 7:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/