RE: Re: [SuperHawk](NVC) thinking of buying a truck...input??

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:30:47 EST

Never had a problem. The only hum I hear is the motor with a pedal to the
metal. LOL

Must be a Toyota guy, lurking on the Durango site.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."