Re: Limited Slip Differential?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 12:35:31 EST

If you're going to change the gearing, or anything else in the axles after
you buy the vehicle, get the larger axle, but not the accessories with it.
Example: Get the 9.25" rear, but don't get limited slip, and get the lowest
gearing, or was it tallest?? Anyway, the cheapest for sure. That way you
can go out and get bettre gears for your track purposes, and a better
limited slip unit.

About you wearing them out.... How often are you at the track?

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....