Re: RE: Re: IAT?

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 11:35:02 EST

Ok, the coating is lighter than I originally thought, and I don't think
anything is wrong. The intake seems not to have an abnormally large amounts
of oil in it.

Bernd, the "1/4" NPT Pipe Plug" you recommend to block the hole in the
manifold as per your site, is that some sort of brass or copper fitting?
I'm guessing so, but I just want to be sure.