Dedicated to "Sir Ron" Wong

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 14:44:37 EST

        I have just one of the best friends I've ever had. Although I never
had the privilege of meeting Ron face to face, He and I have become real
close over the past couple of years.
       We were planning to see if we could get together this coming summer.
He and I were just talking on line Monday night for thirty minutes talking
about his grand kids and mine. I know he really enjoyed seeing his
grand-daughter Jazmyne growing and now he'll never get to see her grow up. I
got to go in for surgery in December and he was more concerned about me than
himself. Now, that's what I call a friend.
       May I extend my heart felt sorrow to his family, I know they have lost
more than I have but I still hurt inside. By the way the name "Sir Ron" was a
private joke between the two of us. I will always keep mine in his honor. You
see He & I were the oldest members of DML. He and I were both from the old
school of Engine Building and Racing, 45 years ago for me. I'll sure miss out
conversations about the good ol' days.
                                                                  "Sir Bill"

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/