RE: Dedicated to "Sir Ron" Wong

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:57:09 EST

Well done Jon. Thanks for the notice Andy. It brought tears to my eyes.

There is noting more powerful than a group effort. Everyone can be damn
proud of this DML for helping a family in need! You are all my friends and I
thank you for everything. If y'all ever pass through the Toledo, OH area,
please look me up :)

Have a great day!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 61,400mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU