Re: Re: Ronald Wong, he will be sadly missed

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 23:15:29 EST

I know. I WAS elated that my football team won a few
minutes ago,then got on to check my e-mail and my
happiness turned to deep sadness. Not going to be able
to talk to Ron anymore. That`s hard to think about. I
respected Ron like I`ve known him all my life. Steve
P.

- ScSilverdak <scsilverdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just got home from work and downloaded my mail,
> only to be completely
> FLOORED.........by this thread...
>
> My deepest condolences to the family and friends,
> his e-mails and comments
> will be sorely missed by all DML members, myself
> included.
>
> May GOD bless and keep him forever in the kingdom of
> GOD!!
>
> Ron-
> '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
> website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
> e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.