Re: RE: Silly Question...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:30:26 EST

vaseline works very well. I've done that on my mustang. you have to have
several coats of wax built up otherwise there's the potential for
discoloration. You want to "lube up the quarters, burn em' and wipe her
down." the less time that the vaseline is on there, the better. remember,
vaseline is a petrolium product. You can also use clear contact paper. I've
found that that's the best solution.

"Art DiRamio" <ADiRamio@opensolutions.com> wrote in message

> I know it's kinda late for this, but I heard a trick somewhere, that you
can
> put a light coat of vaseline on the quarters where the rubber will hit.
Go