Re: Tow Hooks revisited - a call to the entire list

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 21:00:17 EST

Oww... dang got confused for a minute.. I thought that was Palastine, IL.

Had just about offered to grab it and ship it for you.. but it's, Palatine,
285 miles north of me (closer to chicago). I will hook up with my dealer,
got some buddies in parts dept and see what we can get anyway.

If you get tiem before me, check to see if Country Motors/Lincoln Trail
Dodge of Marshall, IL 62441 has it or Vigo Dodge of Terre Haute, IN 47802.

One more crossed my mind, There is also a dodge dealership in Casey, IL
62420.

If any of them have it, I will happily grab it for you.. and you can just
pay me for THE cost of it and S&H, no more. 8-)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 8 days, 7:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/