re; Reliving the BBQ

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 06:33:29 EST

Well I thought it was the smoke from Jon's place! LOL I trying like all
heck to get up there this coming year. I just passed one of two insurance
tests (should get my license for auto, home, renters, commercial insurance
in the 2 weeks or so) , Got my Notary, Working with Champion Golf Tours in
the D/FW area and Selling Pre-Paid Legal. Second test will be taken about
late January or February and that's for health and life insurance. With all
this I'm working towards getting out of this 3rd shift crapppp and work the
hours of the real world.

Any one in TX have any insurance needs feel free to contact me! Please, I
want to go to face my fear...........

...........The pit! (gulp)

--
Don Mallett