Re: re; Reliving the BBQ

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 07:36:27 EST

(snip) Sounds like you will just be working in Texas, but if not, is
there any
chance that you can get agreed value auto insurance?

Now that you mentioned it Yea I'll look into it. at this time the only one
service I'm not limited to TX is the Pre-Paid Legal. (great for them nasty
tickets any where in US and most of Canada).

(snip) I'm looking into picking up some sort of Vehicle Service Plan also.
Look out pit! I need to fear you no more! {;-O LOL

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett