Re: Need advice on big road trip

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 08:36:38 EST

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:03:41 Bill Day wrote:

> if you happen to take i-70 through indiana illinois border give me a
> hollar and i'll buy you both a cup of coffee...

Heh, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, we're going to be trying to
keep moving as much as possible, other than gas stops and quick stretch
breaks. Besides, my mother-in-law will be in the back seat the whole way,
so the faster we get there, the better :-). (Norah agrees with me on
that, BTW).

I guess we could always use the CB to try to reach any DML members who
live along the route. If you want us to give you a holler, let me know
where you are and I can give you some idea what time we might be going
through.

> my wife and I used i-70 for the ajority of our western travles, cant say
> for
> sure about construction because its like a fungus, it just spreads...

LOL

> They
> were doing a lot of construcion on i-70 south west of indianapolis but I
> dont know right now.. the construction around my area is more or less
> done, rest area is open etc..

Good to know, thanks.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario