RE: DML Support and Calandar (rant)

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 09:21:55 EST

Tom,
I think the lack of interest in the calendar has several reasons. For one, I
have just received my first digest in over 2 months! If others were also
temporarily "booted" off the DML, that would surely sour some grapes.
Another point: I did send in pics of my truck 3 years ago, only to see the
same trucks get into the calendar over & over again. Seems that only the
"regulars" got featured, and after all, why buy a calendar if my truck isn't
in it? Lastly, as for the lack of meets, posts, etc., all I can say is, in my
opinion this list has gotten too far off Dakotas in general, with all the
posts about families, problems, other vehicles (who gives a rat's a** about
Lightnings or Rams?) not to mention no one knowing how to snip their replies
(ever try scrolling through a 50 line reply to see a 3 word message?) it has
become more of a "chat room" than an information base.
Just my .02, don't bother flaming.
P.S. Condolences to Mike Wong & family for his dad's passing ( I just found
out today) Know how you feel, lost my dad when I was only 15, my mom at 26
(I'm 46) You'll get through.

Kevin / NJ