RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: PCM Programming: Robert Leech

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 10:08:46 EST

After talking to the RAM guys, an ASE mechanic did a dyno run with a stock
ECM and the Jet Stage II. The results were confounding when the stock ECM
did better without the Stage II chip.

My advice, go with a reflash, which is permanent than doing the following:
the Jet Stage II is good until you turn off the engine. Then you have to
disconnect the battery terminal to reflash every time you want the chip to
work. NOT GOOD.

However, he post the dyno numbers on the RAM CHAT FORUM (www.moparchat.com)
.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."