Re: Weird Noise & Smoke @ W.O.T.

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 09:47:28 EST

was your last tank of gas from somplace other than a regular stop, have you
added any other fuel additives.. ?

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09am up 12 days, 20:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/