Re: Need advice on big road trip

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 14:05:32 EST

No problem Jason. I've been sitting here waiting to get a job and I am
getting bored. I've planned road trips for the next few years. EVEN TO
ALASKA from Chicago. Can't wait to have 3-4 weeks for that one.

Good luck!

Chris Reck
Chicagoland, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system.
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires