Re: RE: Throttle body cleaning?

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:29:34 EST

Hey Bernd,
Thanks for your response. So what your saying is I can remove the TPS and
the MAP sensors but they themselves do not have to be cleaned with the spray
TB/Carb cleaner, just the ports in the TB that they connect to? I
understand about the IAC, it needs a little more careful cleaning :-)

Thanks Again
Jay