Re: <no subject>

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 00:09:10 EST

First check wires then if not fixed replace solenoid. I had the OD
solenoid replaced on my A-500 (peice of fk'ing trash) and its shifted
fine ever since. (now the torque conv. is having a break down)

My OD solenoid did not shift once everything was warmed up. It shifted
once in a blue moon, till I had it replaced. All total cost was $300
The majority was labor. They had to track down the electrical problem.

I will admit that the shop DID say it was electrical. But I had them
replace the solenoid anyway.

may have just contradicted myself here but eh -- <shrug>

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/